Which Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Types of Information Collected on this Site:
- Personally Identifiable Information(“PII”): This information is collected when you join our emailing list to receive communications via email, and in your communications with us, including, for example, your subscription to participate in special promotions and or contests.
- Aggregate and Anonymous Information(“AAI”): We also collect aggregate and anonymous information (“AAI”) on the Site. AAI cannot identify or be linked to a specific individual. For example, we collect user traffic data and total page views in a given time period, average amount of time users spend on the Site, how many times a particular piece of content on the Site was viewed or downloaded by our users, etc. We may also combine information about individual users to generate aggregate data that reflects activities, habits, preferences, interests, etc. about our users as a group.
- User Activity Information(“UAI”): We also collect certain user activity information (“UAI”) on the Site. For example, our Site servers automatically collect and log “clickstream data” for all visitors to the Site, such as IP addresses (which are numerical numbers that are automatically assigned to users’ computers and mobile devices when they are surfing the Internet), page requests, pages visited, content viewed, clicks and search queries made, etc. If and to the extent we use any UAI in a manner that identifies a specific user individually (e.g., if we link or associate such information with a specific user), it will be treated as PII. Otherwise, all UAI will be treated as AAI. We will retain your PII for as long as your account on the Site is active or as needed to provide you services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements. AAI and UAI (if not personally identifiable) may be retained indefinitely.
- Surveys & Contests
In a frequently basis, our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and awarded prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
What We may Do with Your Information:
- Possible Disclosures of PII:
b- To third-party service providers (e.g., hosting providers, maintenance, and/or data processingservices for the Site, who need to access such information in order to perform services to us which should maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of such information and not further disclose the information to others.
Your Access to and Control over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email address: www.placerespr.com
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data..
- We will honor your opt-out request as soon as possible (or within such applicable time period as required by law). Once we processed your opt-out election, it will stop, on a going-forward basis.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children under Age 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or about users under age 13, as this site is intended to be addressed for users age 18+. Children under age 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online or through mobile devices. Parents or legal guardians, are encouraged to participate in your child’s online and mobile activities. Parental control or other Internet and/or mobile filtering technology should be implemented to supervise your child’s access to the Internet.
Cookies and Similar Technologies